Friday, March 12, 2010

Appreciation for 03/12/10

*An 8-hour stretch of time submerged in the delightful space of "what I do" and feeling so very grateful as I came out on the other end of that. *All of my FABULOUS friends here on GiST who chose to play along with me on my post yesterday and sent me to bed with the most FABULOUS smile on my face last night. J Thank you, ladies! *Feeling how powerfully gratitude works in my life. *Noticing a tangible difference in my life when I focus on being grateful each morning vs the days I do not. *Skor candy bars. Yum! *Following my intuition on first nudge and appreciating myself for having the bravery to do so. *Sharing my insights with friends and loved ones and witnessing how it transforms their lives. *Having the courage to be who I am really meant to be and finding the joy and love in that! ~ Oh! How I am in love with me!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest