Monday, August 03, 2009

Appreciation #138/365

*Finding easeful ways to accomplish what once seemed impossible. *Being READY! *Watching the difference a year can make, even though I didn't realize while I was experiencing it that the year was about what it has been about. *Realizing that patience isn't something I can wish for. It's something that simply happens when I get busy doing what I'm meant to do. *Understanding that I cannot "make it" happen, no matter how much I want to, until it is the right time and that forcing it before it's time creates only misery. *Realizing that I can release what my heart longs for and it doesn't really go away, but at least I'm no longer focusing on it and feeling ongoing sadness. -Feeling so grateful for my life!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest