Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Getting to Know You - aka A Good Way to Waste a lot of Time at Work

...GETTING TO KNOWWWWW - ALL ABOUTTTTTTTTT YOUUUUUUU!

If you've been tagged, or are reading this, you have the (optional) honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and (again, optionally) tagging other victims. You may even tag me. If I tagged you, it's because I'd love to hear back from you.

To do this, go to the “notes” tab on your profile page, paste this whole note into the body of a new note, replace my answers with your own, tag people you want to send it to (tagging is done in the upper right hand corner of the app), then click publish.
And, to be nice, I copied and pasted all the questions without any answers at the bottom so you can just paste that and not have to worry about deleting all my wiseass answers. Damn! Aren’t I such a lovely Hero!!!

WHEW. And on we go.

1. What time did you get up this morning? It depends on which clock I looked at. According to my bedside clock it was 7:15. According to my cell it was 6:45. According to the clock in the kitchen, it was 6:48.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare and HOT

3. What was the last movie you saw? In the theater, “Happy People” which wasn’t all that happy but still pretty good

4. What is your favorite TV show? TV? What’s TV? Is that what they call that silver box that sits above the fireplace? I seem to recall I used to watch moving pictures with commercials on it. Now I use it to veg in front of when I want to drift with an excellent DVD.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I haven’t been everywhere so I have a hard time answering this one. I like Utah, though. Desert. Mountains. Trees. Seasons.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Today was the official beginning of Front Line Therapy. Therefore I ate only healthy stuff and burped it up for two hours following. Delish.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican with as much cheese as possible and... oh dear... NOT on the FLT menu. AAaaaaaaa

8. What foods do you dislike? Tapioca, Frog Eye Salad, Rice Pudding... I’m a texture girl. Yeah... don’t go there. I don’t like THAT texture either.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? It’s a toss up between La Puente, Five Alls or Tepanyaki, depending on the craving

10. Favorite dressing? In a leisurely manner. Oh wait. Salad dressing? Anything BUT bleu cheese because that, like, totally gags me!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A BRAND NEW 2009 Chevy Aveo. Did I mention it’s BRAND NEW!!!

12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that doesn’t bind, ride up or wedge.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, Greece, Heaven

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Right now it is Half full, half of which is frozen, so does that mean it’s only quarter full?

15. Where would you want to retire? See #5

16. Favorite time of day? Anything beyond 9:00am. Prior to that, I’m a beast. I believe that mornings would be much better if they occurred AFTER 9:00 am. And, if I don’t have to be up before 9:00am the next day, then I’m a total night owl. I remember the days when I could stay up for all hours and...

17. Where were you born? In a hospital while my father was socializing with the doctor and the nurses were bringing in other “beautiful” babies to make my mother “jealous”. Apparently the whole thing was not a happy experience for her.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don’t like to watch sports. I know. Shoot me. Gymnastics is pretty cool, but my attention span only lasts so long before I need to move on. Dance is cool too. I can watch that for a long time. Take me to a football game and I have a blast. But it ain’t because I’m watching the game. It’s because I’m watching all the cute butts and the fans.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? The real question is, do I really care?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Refer to #19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I really despise these questions in these questionnaires

22. Bird watcher? I especially like watching the quail couple that lives on the farm across the street from my office. Sometimes they talk to me.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Um... isn’t this question already on here or did I misread it??? Refer to #16

24. Do you have any pets? I don’t even want to go into this one right now thankyouverymuch

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Did I mention I have a BRAND NEW CAR?

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer and a teacher.

27. What is your best childhood memory? I have so many... this one time...

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Refer to #24

29. Are you married? Good god! NO! HELL NO! Oh. Was that my outside voice? No, I’m not married, thank you.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes and I can’t find anything sarcastic to say about this. I’m running out of steam.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes.

32. Any pet peeves? I haven’t had a peeve in a long time AND pets are a sore topic. See #24 & #28

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I just ate so the idea of pizza makes me wanna barf

34. Favorite Flower? Oh god. I SO want to be sexual on this one...

35. Favorite ice cream? Again with the food. Crap... perhaps I ought to hold off on answering any more of these. 52 questions is a lot of questions when I’m feeling full and boring...

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I’m not able to eat at ANY fast food restaurants. I’ve tried them all over the last couple years to find one whose food I can keep down and I have hurled every time. No fast food for me. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nope. Uh-uh!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed with flying colors AFTER they had to come rescue me from the bathroom stall whose lock became permanently jammed while I was in there doing my business prior to the test.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Lynda.com

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Credit cards are the spawn of the devil. Give me lots of cash, baby, and I’ll spend that happily anywhere.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I danced this morning. Felt good.

41. Like your job? Given that I’ve been spending the time answering this nice questionnaire WHILE I’m at work, what do you think?

42. Broccoli? Is that a new fad term of endearment or something?

43. What was your favorite vacation? My most recent trip to Disneyland. It totally rocked!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mom and Kait

45. What are you listening to right now? Closing Time by Semisonic on Pandora Radio, the sound of these keys clicking and the dog barking outside (does that mean boss is here? Crap!)

46. What is your favorite color? Just one? Oh come on! That’s not fair!

47. How many tattoos do you have? I have many invisible tattoos that I’m trying on to see if I want to get a real one.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Was the person just bored and out of ideas for really good questions when they created this questionnaire?

50. Coffee Drinker? I used to love my sugar with a splash of coffee. However, I’ve given up caffeine and like any good addict, I simply stay away.

51. Current favorite band or artist? Generally I like MUSIC not specific bands or artists. However, Nickelback seems to come to mind. Hot.

52. Current favorite movie? This list could go on for a very long time cuz there ain’t just one. One that I just recently added to the list was “Knowing.”

49. What time did you finish this quiz? (Whoever created this crazy questionnaire put this question as #49, which wasn’t the end. I’m moving it to the end and, to be funny, not changing the numbers! HA!) 2:24PM



1. What time did you get up this morning?

2. How do you like your steak?

3. What was the last movie you saw?

4. What is your favorite TV show?

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

6. What did you have for breakfast?

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

8. What foods do you dislike?

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

10. Favorite dressing?

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

12. What are your favorite clothes?

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

15. Where would you want to retire?

16. Favorite time of day?

17. Where were you born?

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

22. Bird watcher?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

24. Do you have any pets?

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

27. What is your best childhood memory?

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

29. Are you married?

30. Always wear your seat belt?

31. Been in a car accident?

32. Any pet peeves?

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

34. Favorite Flower?

35. Favorite ice cream?

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

38. From whom did you get your last email?

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

41. Like your job?

42. Broccoli?

43. What was your favorite vacation?

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

45. What are you listening to right now?

46. What is your favorite color?

47. How many tattoos do you have?

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

50. Coffee Drinker?

51. Current favorite band or artist?

52. Current favorite movie?

49. What time did you finish this quiz? (Whoever created this crazy questionnaire put this question as #49, which wasn’t the end. I’m moving it to the end and, to be funny, not changing the numbers! HA!)

No comments:

Genius Community Nest