Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Appreciation #107/365

*Discovering my innate genius qualities of Curiosity and Presence. *Listening to my Empowerment CD at full volume with my daughter and singing at the top of our lungs. *The lyrics from Prince's song Kiss... there ain't no sign I'm more compatible with... sung in my "funny voice" at the behest of my daughter and having her giggle uncontrollably every time I fulfill her request. *Getting things done, being accountable and falling in love with myself. *That feeling of certainty that speaks to me about where I am in relation to my open space. *1940's music. *Feeling the excitement mount about restarting my Meditation of the Week project and wondering how I can create it more easefully. -Grateful, so very grateful, to be alive!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest