Thursday, December 04, 2008

Playing for Change

One of my most favorite things about my life, about being alive at this time on this planet ,is that our modern technology has a way of connecting people in ways that have never before been available to us. I love that my life is rich with people from all walks of life, from all around the world. I am grateful that I am fed so completely by my interactions with people whom I may never meet face to face, but love nonetheless. I love that there are more and more of us seeking to create a change through 100% honesty, accountability, genius, creativity and through, most importantly, love.

I was visiting one of my friend's blogs today, Cele, and now find myself sitting here with tears running down my face. I am so touched by the magic of this life and the beauty that can be found all around the world. I had never heard of this program, Playing for Change, before and am grateful to Cele for posting this video, which introduced me to it.

I am so full of love and appreciation...

2 comments:

Cele said...

Wow that is how it affected me. Tears and toe tapping. Love it.

Ha ha word verification....

Waxyries

Angie K. Millgate said...

YAY! Thank you, Cele, for being my friend here! I love our interchanges. I love learning of your life through your posts. I love you! (Yep. I am feeling a bit overflowing with love!!!)
xoxox
ps... love the captcha word!!! You get good ones!

Genius Community Nest