Thursday, December 04, 2008

Completions

On Tuesday night, we began a 3-week series in Life Skills called "Completions" in preparation for the New Year. The object is this: go into the New Year with a clean, clear slate. What a novel idea! It was tossed to us, if we were willing, to make a commitment to completions. I would venture to guess there was about 40-50 people in the room and the energy was enormous! So many people focusing on completing anything that may be left hanging open! It's exciting.

That night, I made a commitment, which I want to out here to the world:

I commit to becoming masterful at completions and to clearing anything that may be blocking my way from doing so in easeful, fun and loving ways.

The most interesting thing has happened since then... things are showing up to complete that I had no idea were even out there - things that were sparked in several other people in that room, who also committed to getting complete, which involved me. No idea!!! I feel excited that I am in commitment to complete. I am really excited that I have created a safe space wherein others can approach me in arenas that could be potentially scary for them to get complete with me. I am grateful that I have come that far in my progression that I am trusting myself to complete and, therefore, I am attracting in others who are wanting to get complete too and feel safe doing that with me now.

I love it when I can see the very visible effects of playing with the Universe in the creation of my life. I love that my request of the Universe at the beginning of the year, "I'm tired of creating relationships that reflect back only the 'bad' about me. I commit to creating relationships that reflect the 'good' about me," is showing up in full color! I love that I am a safe space for myself and others.

DAMN! I FEEL HAPPY AND JOYFUL AND FULL!

This is fuckin' awesome stuff, man!!!

Blessed be.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hey, Angie, that is some seriously beautiful news in your life!!! It is a wonder-full feeling when we are able to roll with the Universe and the Universe with us :)

You have my encouraging and enthusiastic applause :D

Thanks for being Y-O-U!
with love,
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

Much appreciation, K! Sending you love AND your picture!!! It is being shipped out today. Looks HOT, if I say so myself!!! :)

Genius Community Nest