Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here Today

The sun is here today. Yesterday was the hottest day of the year, here. We got up to over 90 degrees, which is the prediction for today, as well. Tomorrow, there is supposed to be a huge storm which will drop about a foot of snow in the mountains. Yep. Only in Utah.

I am curious about something... I hired the Kate Hudson look-alike whom my boss discovered and recommended. It seems she will be a good fit. My curiosity lies in this: prior to interviewing her, my business was SO busy. Clients were showing up at every turn in both the SBA and healing sides of my business. I was excited and feeling confident that I could leave my current job and have no financial worries. Now I am scared. No new clients. No regular clients scheduled. I am scared that I am going to make this leap and... crash.

So, I am breathing here today. I am holding on to the feelings that started this transition and the knowledge that I am traveling toward myself. And, I will just keep stepping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,

Keep breathing. That's my advice to you. Duh, right? Change is always a big deal, and the reality is, we just need to breathe. Nothing in this life is a certainty, sans the idea that is will, at some point, end. But, until that day, we simply keep breathing, and eventually, it gets better.

Cheers,
Seizui

Genius Community Nest