Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Laughing

What a fabulous way to start my day! My daughter read to me from her required reading book as we drove to work. And, at a stoplight, I glanced at the bumper in front of me to see:


I laughed silently, so as not to interrupt her reading. And now, sitting here at my desk, I am chortling right out loud.

I am excited. My boss found someone he thinks will be comfortable with me training and working her into my position so I can officially leave. She is coming in to interview at 10:00 am today.

It's a good day!

4 comments:

Cele said...

Love the bumper sticker.

Good luck on the training, one step closer to your new life.

Angie K. Millgate said...

The interview went great. She seems like she will be a perfect fit. I was a tad bit star struck, though. She looked SO MUCH like Kate Hudson, sounded like her and laughed like her. It was way wild!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Kate look-alike. ;) Good luck to you.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Hey, thanks shinshige!

Genius Community Nest