Monday, January 07, 2008

Get It!

I have decided I am going to take my manifesting where and when I can get it. Even if it is a small, magical thing I do!

Sooooo... just moments ago I broke the seal on my cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper which had, apparently, been shook up by some unforeseen gremlin, and it sprayed all over the front of my white shirt, staining it for good, I'm sure. No amount of scrubbing and such, turning the front of my shirt an embarrasingly sheer tone, got out the burgundy splash. It was so etched in, it looked like I had lost at a paintball war. I don't like looking like a slob, even if I am the only one that has to look at me here in the office.

I wish I had a different shirt to put on.

DING! DING! DING!

I still had clean laundry in my car which I have lazily not unloaded since I returned from the stay at my brother's house.

Surely there has got to be something in there that I can put on.

Yep. One white shirt coming right up, Ma'am.

Procrastination does pay off.

And I will take my manifesting from where I can get it!

No comments:

Genius Community Nest