Monday, March 26, 2007

Sharing (2)

I amaze myself, sometimes.

I feel good today – so complete and in my body. It is important that I recognize these moments because I am becoming increasingly sensitive to the fact that I have made completeness difficult for myself.

I have intended that I become aware of my self-defeating thoughts which, for a long time, I was convinced I did not have. I am appreciating my ability to finally recognize – and change – my internal dialogue, which began with the realization that the name of this blog column needed to change. Upon recognizing these on-going thought patterns, I have followed through with replacing them with conscious thoughts of self-love, health, acceptance and beauty.

I am able to realize that my fully conscious thinking is working. I feel beautiful. I feel light. I feel free. Those three attributes combine in a delicious way. I feel delicious. And I appreciate all this most starkly in the first startling instant when I catch a reflection of myself as I pass before a mirror or reflective pane of windows.

I gasp at the sight there… Oh! What’s this? I’m not really tiny. I am still overweight.

I feel inside that I am beautiful, that I am healthy, and that I am at a more comfortable weight. I feel my body changing and clothes fitting differently. But, then I see my reflection. I am still… well… for lack of a better word… fat.

I am appreciating that my mind is reshaping who I am. I am appreciating the magical quality that belief lends to my life. I am appreciating the excellence I feel within and the rapid pace at which my mental, emotional and spiritual bodies got into alignment with my essence.

Now I am asking that my physical form speed up its progression and begin to look like I feel inside.

BACK TO DIRECTORY

No comments:

Genius Community Nest