Monday, August 30, 2010

Appreciations for 08/30/10

*Waking up to the most awesome hail/lightning/thunder/rain storm I've ever seen. WOW! *Good music that has me bouncing around happily as I start my day. *Working with a team of people who match my vision of health and healing. *Being able to collaborate with the owners of Migun. *Feeling relaxed and calm as a result of surrendering to trust. *Looking out the window to see the piles of hail and dark, dark clouds and perceiving it as winter and then feeling excited about that. I'm weird, I know. LOL *Softly boiled eggs. *Music that reminds me of growing up. *Being found on Facebook by a boy I once had a major crush on in fifth grade and being able to share joint memories of being young and carefree. *Watching my daughter do her hair. When did she start caring about doing her hair???? ~ I am so grateful for this life I have been given.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest