Friday, April 23, 2010

Appreciation for 04/23/10

*Rain rain rain. Loving it! *Listening to the song If You're Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins and not feeling it in my gut anymore. Nice to know I've moved through hell, I'm out and I've lived to tell the tale! J *Time IS moving fast. *A dinner planned tonight for a dear friend who has pursued her nursing degree and has succeeded! YAY KAY! *Tickets to see another dear friend in Footloose tomorrow night. YAY ERIC! *Another dear friend has completed and posted her video to audition for The Biggest Loser. Please click here and watch it and leave a comment if you would. YAY AMY! J *Being surrounded by amazing people... which means I'm amazing too and sometimes I need to remind myself of that fact. LOL *A day ahead full of musical prep time. ~ I am LOVING my life!
Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest