Saturday, April 17, 2010

Appreciation for 04/17/10

*We are almost a third of the way through 2010! I just realized that. And I'm appreciating what an amazing year it has been! LOTS of new beginnings! *Getting to be at the What a Woman Wants show today will be an incredibly busy experience. 8 hours ahead of lots of women, lots of babies, lots of noise and lots of connections. So excited! *I'll register for college courses on Monday and feel kerfuffled because my life has gotten SO busy since I decided to go back to school. I'm wondering how I will pull it all off!!! *Feeling purposeful, guided and humble all at once. *Ordered my first proof of my book (Above the Clouds)IN PRINT and received notification that it had been shipped on the 14th so I should receive it really soon. Soooooooooooooooo excited to actually hold it in my hands! *Being inspired for the title and content of the next book and feeling the excitement building to start writing a specific project again. *Blessed to have met some really cool people over the last month and to feel my life divinely moving forward. *Trusting when I didn't believe I could anymore. ~ I feel so blessed.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest