Sunday, March 28, 2010

OH! MY! GOSH!

I opened my email inbox this morning. With all I've had going on this week, I've rarely had a chance to do it. I think the last time I actually did was Wed. At any rate, amongst the two hundred, fifty-nine unopened emails, I found my weekly horoscope buried down deep. It came on 3/23/10 from Rob Bresney, author of Pronoia. Never before has a horoscope resonated so deeply of the truth about where I am. I read it just now and giggled, wondering if all other Geminis are having as big of an amazing time as I am with my life right now!

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): The odds are higher than usual that you'll encounter a future soul brother or soul sister in the coming weeks. Potential allies are gravitating toward you, even if neither they nor you are aware of it yet. You're also likely to brush up against a tribe or team you could benefit from knowing more about. That's why I'm counseling you to be extra open to meeting people you don't know. Talk to strangers. Ask your friends to introduce you to their friends. And consider the possibility of skipping over the customary social formalities so you can reveal some of the core truths about who you are right from the start.

For more information about Rob Bresney... CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest