Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Appreciation for 03/10/10

*The response to this week's Meditation has been really cool. *Watching my sweetest, dear friend, Kellie Brotherson on www.hulu.com. She's in the episode of Castle called The Mistress Always Spanks Twice. SO cool watching my friend on television!!! *The new Milky Way all Caramel candy bars. Yum! *Watching the Open Classroom's production of Annie unfold from the inside out. *Feeling powerful in the face of fear. *Feeling in my body the reassurance of who I am. *Watching my daughter walk out of the fitting room to show me the dresses she was trying on and realizing that my baby is becoming a beautiful woman. *My Pilates ball is cool! *The ShowTime original series United States of Tara. Toni Collette is amazing! ~ I am SO loving my life!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest