Sunday, February 28, 2010

Appreciation for 02/28/10

*Finding out at the last minute about a Full Moon Goddess Dance event last night and attending it with my daughter. The space was PACKED with dancers and the huge room was ringed with shoulder-to-shoulder drummers. WOW! Powerful! *Feeling the muscles in my hips and legs from 2 hours of non-stop dancing. *The movie 9. I love the animation in this show. I love the sounds in this movie. I love the "sets" in this movie. I love this show altogether. *The smell of clementine oranges. *Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs. I love Easter season for those two reasons! *Feeling so passionate about writing that I've become aware that I'm "writing" in my sleep! Now if I could only remember all of it when I awake. LOL ~ Feeling happy to BE alive today!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest