Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Appreciation #199

*This week's Meditation called Where is My Focus? *My daughter who says the funniest things. Last night, we had a conversation that went like this: I tell my daughter we shouldn't be watching this cable movie because it's probably inappropriate, like rated R for television. She asks, "What's it rated?" I say, "TV-MA." She asks, "What does that mean?" I say, "For mature audiences." She says, "Well, then we shouldn't be watching it since neither of us are mature." *And another one: 'isn't a viola a part of a vagina?' my daughter just asked. 'that would be VULVA.' I said. 'oh yeah. That's right. My bad.' *And another one: 'we saw great big piles of troll boogies on the playground at school today.' [Troll boogies: she explained that when they went to recess, there were big globs of snot-colored gelatinous goo plopped all over the playground. They didn't know what it was so they created the story that it was troll boogers.] These quotes were some of the gems from yesterday! *Oh! How I love her! She's a great big bundle of joy! *Giving over to the joy of laughing at the silly things. *Relishing in a shower that can be as hot or as cold as I so choose. *Appreciating my freedom. ~ Feeling IN LOVE with me!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest