Monday, November 09, 2009

Appreciation #166/365

*The first step of the sentencing process for my former husband is over. Two years behind bars is the beginning of what is to come for him. I feel sad. *The weather for the last 10 days has been delicious and there's more on the way! *A hot white decaf mocha with caramel sauce and hazelnut. YUMMMM! *Scoping out tables in the coffee shop so that I can move somewhere with a plug, spying someone packing up, swooping in with my stuff, feeling like a vulture and laughing right out loud about that. *Quiet nights with my daughter. *Watching The Little Princess with her, feeling the tenderness the movie evoked for her and being able to comfort her. -Tenderly loving my life and my freedom today.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest