Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Missing Word

It was a blistering hot evening, I was pumping my gas and feeling bored. I noticed I was watching the gallons and my money tick away on the tank and feeling anxious. I had never tuned in that closely before when filling my gas tank and I imagine that my feeling was not a new one.



Choosing to go into gratitude and appreciation, I began looking around me to find things I could appreciate. I turned to my right and glanced at the gas station's sign. While I understand what they were implying by leaving off the word "free," I found this advertisement hilarious and laughed until I had tears rolling down my cheeks.



Because, really... when you buy one, isn't the result usually that you get one?!

I certainly know how to entertain myself when I really put my mind to it!

No comments:

Genius Community Nest