Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Outward

"Outward and Onward" - ©Angie K. Millgate 2009

I have a feeling building within me that is moving outward. I feel this culminating energy... the results of years of "keepin' on keepin' on" that is gaining momentum as I move forward, step by small step. I have a burgeoning excitement that seems to be simmering at all times. That, if I take a moment to go within, I can see her there, glimmering continually. At times, she gains fuel and spontaneously errupts into flame. At others, she patiently awaits and continues to provide gentle heat and light. I can feel I am on the right path as I watch my small efforts create huge waves. I can see the effects I am having on myself and the lives of those around me. I can see how my investment is beginning to return back to me.

I feel blessed to be aware enough of what I am creating to be able to witness it as I am creating it. I feel grateful that I am building an empire one patient brick at a time, especially since patience has rarely been a virtue I believed I possessed. I feel joy and peace filling the cells of my body as I watch people line up with me and behind me to go forward together. I see the shimmering outline of my vision coming together and that is a scene is jubiliant, indeed. I feel excited to be having revealed the answers to my long ago spoken questions. I feel anticipation for rounding the corner and into the vision I have held onto for years.

As I go forward faithfully, watching the bricks be laid and the pavers be set, I give thanks to the universe for supporting me, my mentors for going before me and myself for having the courage to do that which I know I must and, especially, for the times when I just keep going forward when I have absolutely no idea why or how.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I think, dear Angie, that you just spoke the *secret* of a truly satisfying life inside genius success: and it is truly inspiring and expanding to be witness to your living creations manifesting within your grasp!

From a sincere Fan of marvelous You :)
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

I love that you are a passionate, sincere fan! Knowing that you are out there inspires me to go further and further into my genius. So, thank you for your support!

Genius Community Nest