Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Do-Over

Yep. It's official. It's 6:54pm and I am absolutely draggin' my ass. My choice was well worth the exhaustion that is setting now, though. Karen and I chose into a New Year's do-over last night after co-creating a New Year's Eve in an Alternate Universe. It was amazing and uplifting and magical! And has ended up being my favorite New Year's Ever celebration ever! It will be a tradition for us that I am looking forward to. Her blog post has more eloquent detail than I am able to muster right now. Aaaaaand... there will be a Meditation coming Monday with more about my experience too. Don't wanna give away everything here and now, ya know. LOL I am just... so... tired. I must go to bed.

Above all that tiredness, though, is this gentle calm that I feel so grateful for. I feel excited for what lies ahead this year and am looking forward to each magical creation I will manifest.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Dear Angie,

That was such an awesome idea of you two! I just wanted to stop in and tell you that I am excited for your year to behold too :)

Love Ya!
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you, friend!

Genius Community Nest