Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To Me...

Happy, Happy Birthday to me! I feel happy to be having a birthday today. It is a GORGEOUS day - and not in the way you are thinking, I bet. It's raining. It's cold. It's snowing in the mountains! (Or as the weathercaster said this morning, "Snow above 5000 feet and mostly in the mountains." Mostly in the mountains??! Above 5000 feet and it's only mostly in the mountains????! Sheesh!)

I have a feeling it is going to be an amazing year and I feel excited about that. I feel myself changing and radiating love. It is an incredible experience. I feel like I am living in my authentic self, which is creating a life that feels yummy and beautiful. It seems as though that "something big" I have been sensing "just around the corner" for the last two years is nearly within my grasp and I feel excited about that too.

It's a gorgeous day. I feel gorgeous! Happy Birthday to me!

This week's Meditation, Heads Up! is available online. CLICK HERE.

I love me! (That is so DAMN cool!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, love.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank YOU, love.

Who's B? said...

Happiest day to you......I am ecstatic to see you expanding into this world.

B

NG said...

Feliz cumpleanos!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday!

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you, one and all. My life would be so different without my interactions with each of you. I am, indeed, blessed.

Cele said...

Oh bummer I am late, happy Birthday Abgue

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you, sweet Cele! I appreciate your (as of now only electronic) presence in my life.

Genius Community Nest