Thursday, June 12, 2008

TT - Sighing Into Space

All the world IS a stage and I am sighing into the space of joy and beauty I have manifested. I created the most perfect, beautiful day yesterday. And, this morning, I woke up feeling expansive and grateful and abundant. I love that I have kept at this thing of learning and growing. I love that, when I have fallen off the stage, I have gotten back up and have kept on dancing. I love that I am beginning to "get" it all. I love that I am alone and I am good with that. I love that I am strong and creative and magical. And, most of all... I love that I love myself. This is one gloriously amazing theatrical production I have created - full of music, colors, lights and heat. BRAVA!

3 comments:

Cele said...

It is so good to see it working for you.

Anonymous said...

"I love that, when I have fallen off the stage, I have gotten back up and have kept on dancing."

True that!

Words to live by.

Angie K. Millgate said...

:)

The funny (or not so funny) story is that I actually DID fall off the stage once during a dance program in high school. I got quite injured, but kept right on dancing until the end of the show, THEN I went to the hospital.

Genius Community Nest