Saturday, June 21, 2008

Magical...

It has been a magical day. One full of love and beautiful people. The Reiki Party today was attended, in full, by a family. Seven members of the same family - male and female - here to support one another in their awakenings and I got to be a part of that.

I am grateful to see the life I want actually unfolding before me. I am grateful to be living my life and feeling love. I am grateful for the moments I feel the intense sadness and anger from the past. I am grateful because I understand that it is showing up because NOW I am strong enough to hold space for it to move through. It means I am here, I am alive and I am becoming.

This party today was such a blessed event. What an honor it was to place my hands on each of these people who walked into my space, trusting that I would be gentle with them. I felt such love and humility. And so much magic as these amazing people moved through my space. I love that this family chose to honor themselves and one another by taking a Saturday morning to spend together in this way.

I wonder what the world would be like if more families did this. I wonder... How can I do this with more families?

2 comments:

Cele said...

So day I will have to do this.

Angie K. Millgate said...

I would love to co-create something magical like this with you!!!

Genius Community Nest