Monday, June 16, 2008

At Home

I am at home in my skin today. As of late, I feel like I am alive for the first time in almost two decades. I have my arms open to embrace life and breathe in the miracles all around me. I am abundance and I am space.

I find it incredibly amazing that I finally get this "creating my life" thing. I heard about it for almost ten years before it clicked. And then, seemingly one day, it just did. I know that it wasn't in just one day. I have worked and prayed and played and sweated and pleaded for something to change. I have paid my dues time and again. And while I would love to say it has been easy, it hasn't been. Until it was.

Now it is.

I love me! WOW!

2 comments:

Cele said...

Excellent Abgue breathe in, embrace life, live. It is good to see the peace and joy in you.

Angie K. Millgate said...

*sighing*
Aaaahhh, my friend, it IS good to feel the peace and joy! :)

Genius Community Nest