Friday, April 04, 2008

TT - "My Mother's Gift"

My heart goes out to my dear friend, JulieAnn, whose mother passed away yesterday and was the inspiration for this week's Talk Thursday Topic. I love you, Juls. My heart is with you.


Blue eyes sparkling with a continual stream of thought
wherein lies humor that, sometimes, only she understands
A voracious appetite for learning, information, facts
Never quits
A knowledge of self
A knowledge of her strength
A mind that weaves tales of elaborate details,
seeing all in bright colors,
smelling every scent,
hearing the pin drop
Small hands that can hold the world at bay
Generous heart
Kind soul
Laughing
Loving
Embracing
Walking with Angels
Believing, ever believing
My Mother's Gift to this world...
HerSelf
And what a beautiful gift, indeed
(C)akm 4/4/08

2 comments:

Cele said...

Oh very nice ode to your mom, you look like her.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thanks, C. That, actually, is a very common remark we hear.

Genius Community Nest