Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sunshine...


...on my shoulders, makes me happy-y-y-y-y-y


John Denver... he was an amazing folk singer. I miss him, even though I didn't know him. It is sad to think that he will never perform again. And, gee! I didn't intend to go this direction...


Truly, though, I am so happy to see this amazing bright, white sunshine in the spotless sky. I felt happy - and blinded - driving into the sunrise this morning and grateful for all that I have been blessed with.


I heard myself thinking, as I drove, I am so grateful for this home I live in. It has exactly what I need. It is exactly what I can afford. I love that it has two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs because now I can move my healing space and business office into my home. There is room down there too for Reiki parties. I am so amazed at how blessed I am. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!


I was curious about this because, as you know, I am living in a petite guest room. All of a sudden, though, there was this assurance that my own place is real. It's just waiting for me. Or rather, it's more like it is getting ready for me. It is there. And I can feel it. I can see it. I experience it.


I feel excited about that and feel myself wanting to rush ahead... to make it happen right now. That has always been my challenge, to allow everything to happen in divine timing. Being a visionary, I am able to see things for myself and want them right then. In the past, and lacking patience, I have struggled with what will be and have strangled the divinity out of it through the battle to make it MINE! NOW!


So... in this moment, I choose to breathe. Consciously breathe. In real deep and out long and slow. Right now, that is all I know because it keeps me present and helps me remain in trust. I trust that the Universe is enrolled in my life and is supporting me. I trust that God is providing for me. I trust that my intuitive nudges are leading me to where I am meant to be, to who I am meant to be.


YAY! I feel HAPPY!

4 comments:

Cele said...

Good girl, don't quit breathing, centering, being at peace.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Aw. Thank ya dahlin.

I was giggling this morning as I posted this particular one. If someone were to happen upon my blog as of late, they would think I am suffering the swings of manic-depression! Up and down and UP and DOWN

NG said...

I saw John Denver - in Denver, oddly enough - live once when I was about 4 years old. I still haven't forgotten that concert. He was amazing.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Alice~ John Denver at 4yrs old?! Wow! What an amazing gift that was.

Genius Community Nest