Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW!

I feel JOY! I feel excited that I am opening to a life wherein I work with other forward-thinking geniuses that love to be in their authentic selves! I have had the most amazing morning and I want to share it quickly. (I know. Quickly is not like me! Wooohoo! Radically different!)

~I received an anonymous comment on my personal blog from someone who read my controversial Marching Morons post. It was so loving and receptive. I feel happy.

~While reading that comment, an email popped up from one of my newest business partners! She was abundantly offering her gifts to me as thanks for the gifts of me I had offered to her. I wept with joy and fullness and gratitude as I read the email.

~While reading that email, another email popped in my box from one of my ALC buddies. She wanted me to know she had been thinking about me. She called me "bright, courageous, and amazing" and I felt shy for a moment. Then, I read it again and felt happy and expansive.

~AND while reading that email, another email popped in my box from a friend of a friend. My friend forwarded one of my Meditations to her and she felt so moved by what she read that she promptly asked to be signed up. Then, six months later, she followed a link from my Meditation to my website, read about what I do and has become a regular client. This email was to tell me she has a friend who is a new client coming my way!!!

I feel SO JOYFUL AND EXCITED AND EXPANSIVE.

(*whispering* and a little scared that I am going to upper limit...)

Okay... that wasn't as short as I was thinking it would be. But it could have been much, much longer, folks!!! LOL

UPDATE!

So... I went to the bank and left my cell phone here at the office. During that fifteen minutes, my new client called to book an appointment! WOW! And... strangely... I am scared to call her back. What if the Universe actually delivers what I asked for, instead of the counter-commitments I am used to showing up?! AAAaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Cele said...

Love it, live it, embrace it with joy Ang.

JulieAnn said...

Good things, m'dear, good things. Yay for you!

Angie K. Millgate said...

C & J~

Thanks so much. I am still so excited. Even today. In fact, even as I was typing this, I received yet ANOTHER call from a perspective client. This ROCKS!

Genius Community Nest