Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Forward Movement

As I peruse the highway through the electronic land in which many of us play, I have discovered a constant theme ringing forth through the blogs and blurbs: Who am I? What am I doing?

It could be, perhaps, because of the circles in which I travel. Most of my friends are of like minds. However, it is increasingly apparent to me that we all are doing something amazing here.

We are evolving!

I have had an inkling for some time, a sort of sneaking suspicion that something was happening. As I read the words of my friends and loved ones I am seeing with such distinct clarity that the generation now moving forth is changing the world. One person at a time. And it is beginning within each of us.

I have heard it said many times that the only person I can change is myself. I am seeing that played out all around me. Each person in my circle is taking charge of themselves, refusing to blame others and are becoming accepting who they are, at their inner core.

I thought I was the first to do it and then everyone around me joined in. Maybe the truth is that I am dragging up the rear, following others that have bravely led the way. Then, again, maybe it’s that I – and those around me – have all realized at the same time that it is up to ME to get Life – and the entire planet – going in a better direction. I have realized it. You have realized it. They have realized it. All of us... we have realized it and, more importantly, we are doing it.

I am grateful for all of my friends that are willing to share with the world their own processes of inner improvement. I am grateful that I am a part of this forward movement. I am especially grateful that I am alive. Right now. Right here. In this moment.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest