Sunday, November 14, 2010

In Gratitude

Truly, I have SO MUCH to be grateful for and my tears are overflowing with the abundance of love that is coursing through me. I've been so blessed over this year - the most difficult one of my life to date. I've learned so much about me, found so much magic and have grown nearer to the woman I was meant to be here on earth. I've found more stones for my footpath and have finally began recognizing the Divine within me.

I feel powerfully moved by the message of this song and the images in this following video. Thank you, Rascal Flatts, for putting my feelings into words and singing it for the world to hear. And, especially, thank you for allowing me to embed this powerful message into my blog.

But, mostly, thank you, God, for being there for me. Always.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest