Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Appreciations for 09/01/10

*I awoke this morning to find that my life has, indeed, become so magical that it is now second nature. *Driving my daughter to school this morning, I heard my three favorite songs played on the radio and rejoiced in the messages therein. *A day ahead of collaboration and laughter. *Knowing I am in the right place at the right time. *Did a "Resonance Repatterning" session yesterday that simply, beautifully transformed my life in an instant. *The soothing feeling of knowing that all is exactly as it should be. *Living in the here and now and realizing that the here and now is an immense gift with which I've been divinely blessed and feel a depth of gratitude that grows deeper with each passing moment. *Remembering that living an easeful life is actually quite easeful. WOW! Good morning on that one! BIG shift. LOL ~ Oh! My life is beautiful!

No comments:

Genius Community Nest