Sunday, March 07, 2010

Appreciation for 03/07/10

*Staying up really late last night (until 6:00 am this morning) because I was WAY too alert (thank you, Pepsi) and couldn't sleep. *Feeling alert now and making the best of my hyper-awakeness all while knowing I am going to be a zombie come 3pm this afternoon. LOL *The smell of the pineapple-mandarine orange cake my dad's wife made last night. Made the house smell like the tropics. *My daughter got me hooked on some online games yesterday which made for a fun way to spend by time while being unable to sleep.*This waiting period while the publisher has my unpublished manuscript because I'm telling myself "it's a GOOD sign they haven't responded yet because they're REALLY reading it and are going to want to publish it!" *That screen saver that has dancing lines bouncing around the screen. I feel mesmerized every time I see it. ~ I'm appreciating myself for creating this life.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest