Friday, March 05, 2010

Appreciation for 03/05/10

*What an amazing day I created yesterday! I feel happy still, this morning, about how great my day was. *Feeling honored to be supporting The OC kids in their production. *Seeing my Phoenix every time I look up from this computer in the morning. *Dreams that inspire curiosity. *Wondering what the day has in store for me. *Substituting on Fridays because it's a short day and today they're going swimming for sports. *Feeling settled and at peace. *The smile on my best friend's face. So good to see it reach his eyes so frequently these days. *The feel and smell of my chocolate-wealth body soap. *Remembering that, at all times, everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. ~ So very grateful to BE alive!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest