Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Appreciation #206

*Connecting with people from my past on Facebook which is a lot of fun! *Meeting with the bankruptcy attorney last night and, while I've felt shamed about doing it, I now feel relief. *There IS a light at the end of the tunnel and I KNOW it's NOT a train. WOW! *Sitting with my good friend, Tree, watching Lost for the first time EVER (I know. I know.) and just having the time to be with her. I've missed her and feel grateful she was well enough to socialize last night. *Having another parent at the Open Classroom directly request from me support for their child in their special needs. *Knowing that my goal to go back to school for my degree and specialize in Autism is the EXACTLY right path. *Rock-n-Roll songs written just about ME! Angie


Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest