Saturday, February 06, 2010

Appreciation #195

*Waking before the sun on a Saturday morning simply because that's when my body wanted to wake up and feeling happy about it. Happy about being up so early on a Saturday??? Now THAT'S new! *Wrapping up my final corrections on the 2nd edition of Above the Clouds so I can get it off to the printer. *My daughter has a voracious appetite for books. I'm loving watching her devour book after book after book. She used to hate reading. All of a sudden she's grown to love it. *Decided last week that I'm going back to school to get my teaching and LCSW degree. Got my college acceptance letter yesterday. I'm an official college student. Again. *A clean car. *A clean room. *Having a clean car and a clean room for almost ONE. WHOLE. WEEK! *My green fluffy robe. ~ My life is a miracle and I am grateful.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest