Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sparkling & Passionate!


About a month ago, a dear friend, MiLady Carol came in from Oregon to spend the holidays with her husband here in Utah. Jen Halterman and I, drove up to meet Carol in Northern Utah to spend some much-cherished time together at lunch. I love being with women who share my same commitments and passion for life and the hours we spent together that day were full of connected conversation and love.

Toward the end of our time together, Carol said, "Angie, I found some labradorite that, when I saw it, I knew it had to be yours." Carol makes breathtaking jewelry and when we got together in October, she had noticed my Moonstone pendant and mentioned that labradorite would also be a stone for me. Then I had commissioned her to keep her eyes open for the piece that should be mine.

I grew excited when she said she had found it and I held my breath as she pulled out the most goregous necklace and earring set I've ever seen. It sported labradorite and moonstone and as I gazed upon it, I was speechless and my eyes filled with tears. I was so moved.

In sessions when I'm wearing this jewelry, I've noticed I feel an enhanced openness and a greater ability to easefully tap into that which I need for the best result for my clients. I've had clients who have said, "You feel more grounded and strong." And other adults around me that have said, "You feel different to me. What has changed? You seem more... I don't know how to explain it... more grown up."

And in everyday life, children especially are drawn to this jewelry. The kindergarteners that I'm around stare at it in awe with gasps and wide-eyes then will reverently reach out to caress it saying, "Oh! That is such a pretty necklace!" One little boy who is incredibly intuitive and magical himself said to me, "Now THAT is a magic necklace! Good for flying."

I notice I feel more passionate and alive on the days that I choose to wear this art on my ears and around my neck. It is, indeed, a most delicious experience! Thank you, MiLady, for sharing your divine gift with me. I love my necklace and I SO love feeling all growed up! :)

No comments:

Genius Community Nest