Thursday, January 28, 2010

Appreciation #189

*Yesterday, I realized one of the things I love a lot about my daughter... even though she is growing up so quickly, there's an element of her that is still childlike. She has pets that go with us everywhere. To her, these pets are very much like the daemons in The Golden Compass. I love watching her interact with them and keep track of them and love them. It is this aspect of her that lets me know how strong her compassion for others is and how huge her creative mind is. *The things I'm learning and the growth I've experieenced. *Bizarre dreams of traveling with performance art gypsy musicians. *The smell of coffee shops. *My best friend doing everything in his power to try to contact me to offer comfort in my sadness. He called 32 times over a 24-hour span before we actually connected. ~ Thank you, God, for BEING with me. At all times.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest