Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Photography

Life's Magic!

Photography that captures the magic of life.



I remember, as a child, always having a camera in my hand at any family function. I snapped pictures of everyone, everything and anything that caught my attention. As I have grown up, my equipment has gotten fancier, my training has been more formal and my "framing" eye has become sharper.

A friend recently told me that she experiences me as being youthful and interactive when I am playing with my camera. It is an extension of who I am, a way of interacting with the world. And, just like my stories, capturing life in a snapshot is a passion that has continued without end.

Follow the links below to experience some of my work. If you are interested in having me work some magic in your life, send me an email.

PEOPLE

NATURE

THINGS

No comments:

Genius Community Nest