Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Appreciation #163/365

*hulu.com rocks! I love watching whatever I want whenever I want. *Watched a show called Strictly Sexual the other night that was an interesting twist on the cabana boy theory and actually found myself shuddering and crying with the anger intensity of one of the story lines. It was all too familiar. *My health. *Working on my website all by myself and figuring out html on my own. Cool! *Understanding mentors who cut me slack when I forget to do it myself. *Remembering, knowing and being. *My beautiful daughter who is a joy every single day of my life. *"Standard Time" because I appreciate "gaining" that hour back. However, it still messes with my inner clock. -Feeling grateful to be alive!

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest