Sunday, October 25, 2009

Appreciation #158/365

*A stunningly breathtaking morning. *Performing my dance last night with the biggest smile, tears of joy in my eyes and the knowledge that the message of the song was absolutely true. *Feeling joy bubbling inside. *Learinging HUGE lessons with my business partner, Jen Halterman, as we spontaneously played in JenGie last night. *Discovering the importance of what I do and getting it on a cellular level. *People are able to locate me because of my commitment to being fully present with myself, therefore I'm having some of the most amazing, intimate conversations and connecting on a soul-to-soul level with people I have never connected with before. -Feeling SO grateful for the beautiful life I am creating.

Grace in Small Things

No comments:

Genius Community Nest