Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tenderness

I feel big and small all at the same time.
I feel appreciation and wonder.
I feel awed by the magnificence of the Universe.
I feel continually startled as I witness the impact of my commitment: "I commit to being fully alive and living in my love AND to clearing anything that is blocking me from doing so." I had NO idea what that would bring.
I feel scared that the Universe REALLY is listening to what I say out loud - and, also, even to what I am thinking - and it's collaborating with me to prove me right at every turn.
I feel scared that I said to Jen last Wednesday night as I lay on the grass under the stars, "I have a huge sensation that it's time for me to be fully, 100% physically in JenGie. I'm there emotionally, mentally, spiritually and energetically. It's only on the physical realm that I'm split." And now... by a string of events that I could have NEVER foreseen, so be it.
I feel sad that it looks like it does right now and I'm trusting that it will be okay in the end.
I feel excited about the huge dreams I'm building and seeing coming to fruition.
I feel completely ready to step fully in.
Here I go.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest