Sunday, March 22, 2009

WE- "___________________________________"

Found through Google Image Search, posted by Evelyn Rodriguez and located HERE.


I laughed when I realized that this week's Weekend Exposure topic was a blank space of significance. What? No guidelines??????????????????! I have been playing BIG in the realm of creating my own rules and noticing my fear around guidelines - doing it right, following the rules to "T", etc. So, thank you, Amanda, for giving me yet another opportunity to face into my relationship with rules. I love you!

1 comment:

Margaret Pangert said...

Neeedless to say, good find! That moon is so full, one wd think it's the earth. Let's see, we need an owl for our story . . . pls feel free to visit me at www.margaretpanpipes.blogspot.com

Genius Community Nest