Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Path to Prosperity Space


The Path to Prosperity Space

As I have stepped into becoming what/who I am here to be, I have received many messages from mentors and the universe that it is time to develop Prosperity Logic. When I first started receiving this message of Prosperity Logic, I felt confused and disoriented. It was as if the people were speaking in a foreign language. It felt intangible and unbelievable, so the first step I had to take was to develop an understanding of what Prosperity means to me.

Light Pathway


Recently, I approached one of my mentors, Annabeth Christie, seeking feedback on how I could understand what prosperity means. She asked, "Angie, do you know what prosperity means to you? How does it feel? What does it look like? How does it taste?"

One of the most incredible things about having a coach is that they can remind you of what you have forgotten about yourself. She had reminded me to use my most easily accessible database - my body. I have discovered that, when I involve my whole body in the answer it comes quicker and easefully. So when she asked me those questions, I was fully open to the process of discovery.

Closing my eyes, I stood tall, placed my feet solidly on the ground, took several deep breaths, relaxed my shoulders and silently asked myself, "Do I know what prosperity feels like?"

Instantly, I knew. My eyes flew open. "Yes! I do know what that feels like. It feels exactly like I felt when I was at my art show opening."

"Great! Tell me more," she said. "What does your body feel like?"

I checked in. "I feel like I have sparklers all over inside my body. I feel sparkly and hot and like I'm vibrating from my feet up."


She smiled and ticked her fingertips together rapidly as she giggled, a sure sign that she was in pure delight. "Does it have a taste?"

I closed my eyes and checked in. The answer was there immediately, my mouth filling with the taste of it. "It's like thick, hot, liquid chocolate, the texture of which reminds me of fudge just before it's poured out of the pan to cool."

"Yummy! Now, does it have a smell?"

PathwayI was surprised by the answer. "It smells like the earth. It's that smell in the mountains, deep in the forest where the ground stays moist and soft and blanketed with fallen leaves."

"Oooh! Nice! Does it have a color?"

As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw a blindingly, brilliant flash of white light. I shared that with her and she smiled broadly.

Then she pointed out, "Angie, you know how prosperity feels. You know what it means to you. This experience we shared - the smell, the feel, the taste, the color - all of it is your space of prosperity. You generated this space. You were responsible for the creation of this experience. This is your prosperity. You have the power to generate this any time now, Angie. Any time. It's from this space that you need to answer your questions about what's next and what is wanting to come through you."

Since that conversation, I have spent time generating this prosperity space and surrounding myself with it from the inside out. It is in this prosperity space that I have asked some of the most important questions of myself recently:


Is that office space where I am meant to be?
What is my purpose here on this earth?
How big do I want to be and am I ready to be that influential?
What do I see happening with my upcoming book?

Pathways of LightI made a commitment to live fully in my prosperity space. I have a firm understanding now that my prosperity and abundance comes from within, what it means to me and what my next steps are. I also learned that being abundant and prosperous has nothing to do with money.

© Angie K. Millgate 2/15/09

No comments:

Genius Community Nest