Friday, January 16, 2009

I LOVE MY LIFE!

"Hanging the Show" 12/31/08


WOW!

I feel overflowing with joy and excitement and abundance and glimmering, sparkling beauty! The day is crystal clear, not a cloud in sight. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and prosperous. I feel mischievous and creative and appreciative.

I am full of gratitude for how beautifully I am creating my life. In the last 24 hours, the support and love that has shown up for me has taken my breath away. I have gentle tears streaming down my face as I breathe in the power of myself and let the gratitude wash over me and into the atmosphere.

Five hours until I open. wow...

As I stood in line at the paper store, getting the poly bags for my art, I was sandwiched between two men. (whew! I feel sexual! LOL) The one at the register, John, recognized the one behind me, (I'll call him Bob). This is how the scene played out...

John: Oh! Hey! How are you?
Bob: I'm good! How about you?
Angie: *musing to self* I love it when men who tower two feet over my head carry on conversations over my head as if I'm not here.
John: Good, good.
Bob: You still working where you used to?
John: Nah. I started my own company.
Bob: Really? Whatcha doin?
John: I'm a print broker.
Angie: *snickers louder than planned. feels startled when they both look at her accusatorily. feeling chagrined and embarrassed, offers an apology.* Sorry. I could have sworn you said 'PIMP' broker.
*both men laugh loudly. men's conversation continues on. during a natural pause, Angie butts in.*
Angie: What does a print broker do?
John: I am the man that you come to when you have products that need printing. I get you matched with the correct materials and printing company.
Angie: *eyebrows arching as the significance of this meeting sets in* Seriously? Do you work with artists?
John: Absolutely.
Angie: Can I have a business card?
John: Absolutely. Are you an artist?
Angie: *grinning like a three year old high on sugar* Absolutely. Tonight is my first show opening.
John: *raising his eyebrows* Congratulations! Seriously, give me a call! Let's get you hooked up.

Yep! I love my life!!!

3 comments:

Cele said...

I thought about your showing all day long, I hope it was everything you imagined...except more.

Kris said...

Holy Wow, Angie! You *Are* A Magic Beauty in this world!!!

BTW, I can't wait to hear how the showing went!

Sooo excited for you,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Well?!?!?! How did it go????

Genius Community Nest