Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Brief Life

There are times when I have difficulty expressing all that I am feeling or experiencing because it seems that the right words have not yet been created. Sometimes that inability is brought on because I am judging my life as boring or uninspiring. Other times, like today, my empty brain is a result of being solidly focused on feeling an onslaught of emotions.

Two people, whom I love dearly, died during the last week...

to continue reading, CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Dear Angie,

I wanted to let you know that this Meditation of the Week arrived in my inbox just as I beginning to write a wrathful email ... and it stopped me in my tracks, and made me realize that there are bigger and better things to living and life than to express frustrations in a negative way :) . I didn't write the letter--I wrote one of appreciation instead (which in the end felt more true). So, thank you for taking what must still feel very raw and sending it out to us who admire your words in a way that ripples on the Truth of its living fullness.

In Joy,
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

WOW!
Thank you for this response, Kristen. I am moved...

Genius Community Nest