Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Slow Moving

It's Christmas Eve. Yesterday, Christmas Eve Eve, was spent mostly with my former husband, chaperoning him as he did Santa shopping for our daughter. While it was tiring and slow-going, it was also full of laughter. Surprising, actually.

Today I feel the need to nestle in and be slow. While I will be going to work sometime this morning, I am honoring that nesting feeling and taking my time. (And, apparently, spending a little time here on my blog and facebook! LOL)

I feel happy to have gone through this Christmas season with the true sense of what this holiday is about. I feel grateful I have surrendered to the "no money" state of being and have not gone crazy with present buying. I feel relaxed and peaceful and loving.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Enjoy the peace and feel the depth of your spirit: Know yourself in love. You are a blessing in my world, and it is a true gift to get to know you in the spirit of friendship :) Merry Christmas, beautiful Angie.

Love,
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you and you're welcome, K! Right back at ya, my friend!

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

Angie you feel serene to me in this post. Merry Christmas love.

Angie K. Millgate said...

Nice. Thanks Kare! I am appreciating that how I was feeling in the moment I wrote it translated into the words on the screen.

Genius Community Nest