Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lovingly

I feel loving today. I feel magical and beautiful and flowing and vibrant. I feel creative and magnetic and abundant and curious. I feel grateful to be a mother of an inquisitive daughter. I feel blessed to be a part of the process of creating a Genius Community with my mentors. I feel excited to have an awareness of the daily miracles of my life. I feel alive and brilliant and glorious.

I feel loving today. Loving myself. Loving my biological family and parents. Loving my family of choice and dear friends. Loving that I can say I am building close, lasting friendships with conscious people who reflect to me the beauty within me. Loving my education and my healing powers and my wisdom. Loving those who bravely went before me and those who will courageously follow me.

I feel loving today.

And I want to share it with the world.

Blessed be.

4 comments:

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

Today I wanted to share time with you and I am happy I visited you here. I am happy to read about your love. It gives me hope today. Thank you Angie.

Kris said...

Dear Angie,

You are brilliant, wise, and glorious to behold ... and frankly, I would find it unnatural to not love you because you are brimming with love. I feel so incredibly blessed to have found your web-space so soon in my journey here, and I have come to just whole-heartedly admire you. . . . Shine on, brilliant beauty--you are worthy of the glow! :)

With love,
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

Karen~
Thank you, my friend, for your sweet words and for your voicemail. I received it this morning and laughed all the way to work. I LOVE your voicemails. I LOVE that you ramble and giggle and just go for it aimlessly. I am grateful you are my close friend. I look forward to growing old together!!! xoxoxo

Angie K. Millgate said...

Kristen~

Darling lady, I appreciate your words and I appreciate you saying that you experience me as as brimming with love. That is quite something! Thank you!
Blessed be, my friend.
With love,
A

Genius Community Nest