Monday, December 15, 2008

A Breath and A Sigh

In appreciation for all the comment support and email support I received from my cyber friends, I send out a warm burst of love.

Today... I feel quiet and physically tired. I realize, now, just how strong I truly am. I am also aware of how much my body carried for others during this past week. My muscles feel as though I spent the entire week at a gym.

My life is a blessing to behold. I am grateful to be living it and to be witnessing the gifts that flow through my path. I am amazed by the journey from sadness to full happiness to gratitude to sadness. Part of being alive is actually feeling all that and I am grateful to say that I did. I am.

Blessed be, my friends. And, thank you so much!

6 comments:

Curious Curandera said...

many blessings

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you, Concha!

Kris said...

Yes, precious Angie, you and your friends have been deeply held in a space of intended love and now, abundance. And in so doing, I have been taught how to be a better friend to all in my life (and so grace ripples). . . . And yes, you need to be soft, gentle, quiet, and easy with your tender self now that the time is right for it. I send you cozy PJs, warm hot chocolate, and just sweetness dripping recovery. Recharge, and be glorious to yourself :) Blessed Be, indeed!

In tenderness and love,
Kristen ((((Hugs))))

Angie K. Millgate said...

Thank you, Kristen. I'm breathing and smiling and moving. My life is beautiful!
xoxoxo
A
ps... Did you get your art?

Kris said...

Hi Angie~

The timing didn't seem right to gush all over you about your artwork, but since you asked, I will go ahead and do that now:

YES, it did arrive, and so beautifully printed and framed! I unwrapped it, and just gazed, instantly captured into its movement, and the meaning of the movement. It now hangs directly above my alter, reminding me that every question, every answer, every feeling, and every motive (not to mention actions!), all ripple energy from me out into the Universe ... and is a constant reminder, quietly asking me "What 'ripple' do you want to send, Kristen?" Thank you, for offering your gift to the world--you have magic in your heart because I can hear its music :)

With Love,
Kristen

Angie K. Millgate said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm SO excited. Because of you, I now have been able to frame several pieces of my art and have displayed them at two different events so THANK YOU!

Genius Community Nest