Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yee-OWZAH!!!

What an amazing weekend! There are no words. I just.... wow! Perhaps later, as I land more in what I learned, what I discovered, what I became, what I embraced, I will be able to share in words my experience. Suffice it to say... I am changed.

There is so much happening in my life and I am just popping with the readiness to reveal and express and expand. Magic!

I did an intuitive reading for myself this morning to get started on my path for the day and in support of what I learned this weekend about myself and my role here on earth. I record here my message for my remembrance and to share with you. I welcome all support from friends, loved ones and the Universe as I journey forth into my divinity.

(Interesting side note... I pulled the same card twice. It is the first and the last!)

Falling: Continually teetering between options only creates more confusion. Commit. Go all the way in or walk away.

Worm: Find the easiest path through.

White: Pay attention. There are subtleties that are only visible to those who are willing to truly see.

Nine: Stay true to your vision and, with every step you take, your truth will be reinforced.

Falling: Continually teetering between options only creates more confusion. Commit. Go all the way in or walk away.

No comments:

Genius Community Nest