Monday, July 07, 2008

Alive!

One of my very good friends was given a week to live last Tuesday. One of her last wishes was to get her LOVED ONES together. Last night we all spent hours together laughing and playing and just being together. It was one of the most life-affirming things I have done in a long time. I feel blessed that I get to dance with the angels on such a frequent basis and that my life involves so much music and laughter. I appreciate myself for creating a magical life - the life I have always wanted!

2 comments:

Cele said...

How sad and at the same time wonderful. Sad that her time here is almost gone. And yet wonderful that you were given a gift of knowing you had the chance to tell your friend what they meant to you and to share special moments, and you took it.

Angie K. Millgate said...

It was a GREAT time! I am grateful I was there.

Genius Community Nest